Next Meeting

Effective November 22, 2019, the St. Petersburg Writers Group is inactive. We hope meet again sometime in 2020.
Thank you for your interest.





Sunday, November 16, 2008

FWA Conference Closing

The conference closed with C. Hope Clark delivering a great keynote address. Elliot Kleinberg gave the Saturday night one. Both were outstanding. I counted 9 St. Petersburg members in attendance! Everyone I talked to had a good experience, and I hope took away a lot of new information to help in their writing journey.

I enjoyed the last workshop I attended, although it meant I was once again rewriting the opening to my story. I think I'll stick with this new one, at least for now. I had a great time, met some wonderful people, and have a commitment from the founder of FWA to present to our St. Pete group next year. I hope we can make this coming year our best year ever. But before we get there, we have one final meeting this year, featuring Children's author Dianne Ochiltree from Sarasota. I hope to see many of you in attendance.

Later!
John

No comments: