Next Meeting

Effective November 22, 2019, the St. Petersburg Writers Group is inactive. We hope meet again sometime in 2020.
Thank you for your interest.





Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Full Wolf Moon - KL Nappier (book review)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story, November 18, 2008
(That's my title of the Amazon review. Yeah, I know, it's weak.)
I'm not a big fan of this genre, but when reading Full Wolf Moon I continually found myself up at night, in bed with the light on, reading instead of sleeping. I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed one of the main characters and one of the supporting characters the most, and understand that in the following book, Bitten, the supporting character I liked is going to play a more prominent role. If you like werewolf stories, this one is a good one. Unique and exciting.

*****

I met Kathy at Necronomicon 2008 in October, in St. Petersburg. I hope to have her speak to the group this coming year. She publishes both through a small local press, Aisling, and an e-book publisher out of Canada.

John

No comments: