Next Meeting

Effective November 22, 2019, the St. Petersburg Writers Group is inactive. We hope meet again sometime in 2020.
Thank you for your interest.





Sunday, August 6, 2017

Seeking New Leader for FWA St. Pete

Looking to Volunteer? Become a Writers Group Leader!

A note from WGL Bria Burton:
It's been my privilege to serve FWA as a Writers Group Leader since January 2015. As of December 1st, I will be stepping down from the position. I'm hoping that someone else will be willing to step up!
Is that you? If you (or multiple people as co-leaders) are interested in becoming the St. Pete Writers Group Leader, please email me at fwastpete@gmail.com. Or if you simply have questions about what the position entails, feel free to email me as well. There are benefits, too, like receiving a discount at the Annual FWA Conference. I can help the new person (or people) smoothly transition into the role. So don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments: